Making a Complaint? Or simply want to help us to do things better?
We’re sorry we haven’t lived up to your expectations. Although we strive to offer best-in-class service, we are human and therefore occasionally we don’t get it right. So, if there’s something that you’re not happy about, let us know so that we can put it right.
How can you tell us or obtain further information?
- Email: email@example.com
- Telephone: 0330 11 88 938 – (Note that we may record your call)
- Website: www.duologi.com/complaints
- Post: Duologi, The Square, Arena, Basing View, Basingstoke, Hampshire, RG21 4EB
What should you tell us?
- Your agreement number (if you have it); or
- Your name and address (so we know who you are and can contact you directly)
- What happened and when (just roughly)?
- What issue this caused (if not obvious from the above)?
- What would be helpful to you as part of any resolution?
What will we do?
- We will start investigating and do our best to resolve your complaint straight away but sometimes it can take longer, so:
- If we can resolve your complaint within three days, we’ll write to you and confirm that we have resolved your concerns.
- If we can’t resolve your concerns within three days, we’ll write to you, acknowledge your complaint and let you know the contact details of the person investigating your complaint.
- We will aim to resolve your complaint as quickly as possible, however, if we haven’t been able to resolve it by the end of four weeks, we will write to you again to let you know.
- Once we have thoroughly investigated your complaint, we will send you a final response letter, which explains our decision on your complaint, how we plan to resolve it and also whether you have the right to refer your case to the Financial Ombudsman Service.
The Financial Ombudsman Service
The Financial Ombudsman Service is an independent organisation. They sort out complaints that consumers and financial businesses haven’t been able to resolve between themselves. If for some reason we haven’t been able to resolve your complaint within eight weeks, or you’re not satisfied with our resolution of your complaint, you can refer your case to the Financial Ombudsman Service.
Please note: Not all complaints about our products can be referred to the Financial Ombudsman Service. If your complaint is not eligible for referral, our final response will clearly state this and explain the reason why
If you receive a final response letter from us and you want to contact the Financial Ombudsman Service, you’ll need to do this within six months of receiving our final response letter. To find out more about the service visit www.financial-ombudsman.org.uk.
You can also contact the Financial Ombudsman Service
- By post: The Financial Ombudsman Service, Exchange Tower, Harbour Exchange, London E14 9SR
- By phone: 0800 023 4567