Reporting to: HR Manager
Hours: Full Time (37.5 hours a week) or, Part time over 5 days (25 hours per week)
Role Type: All Employee
Salary: £30,000 – £36,000 Per annum
Benefits: Life assurance 4x salary, Private Medical Insurance, 25 days of Holiday, 20 days of paid sick leave and Company pensions scheme (5% employee/ 4% employer).
Main Purpose of Role
To support the HR Manager with administration relating to execution of Duologi’s HR Operations and HR Strategy. Particular responsibility for HR, payroll and benefits administration and the maintenance of the HR Information System. Incudes producing and maintain spreadsheets and reports, producing management data, producing letters, e-Filing, arranging meetings, taking notes, chasing receipt of documentation.
Main Duties (non-exhaustive)
– Supporting and advising on all HR queries from staff (employees and contractors) relating to employee relations (Disciplinary and Grievance), pay, benefits, policy advice, absence enquiries, family leave policies.
– Supporting and advising on all external enquiries (third parties eg agencies, HR service providers, payroll bureau, benefits brokers / suppliers, Company solicitor).
– Supporting managers in day-to-day management of their teams, advising on policy and process.
– Supporting HR manager in devising and implementing performance reviews and talent processes and advising managers and staff on requirements.
– Maintaining awareness of employment legislation.
– Advising managers on recruitment and selection strategies.
– Advising and supporting managers on creating and updating job descriptions.
– Supporting line manager with different types of exits from the business.
– Working closely with Finance to provide data as requested.
– Supporting the HR Manager with the monthly payroll, which includes the collation of all change data for the month, including starters, leavers, pay changes, overtime, sickness absence, unpaid leave, tax code changes, promotions, and personal details changes.
– Checking payroll data with the HR Manager.
– Managing all tax enquires and consulting the Payroll Bureau as required.
– Advising managers on potential tax implications, for gifts and rewards.
– Collation of benefit-in-kind detail and liaise with accountants prior to submission of annual P11d return. Strong awareness of employment related taxable benefits would be an advantage.
– Prepare annual P11d report and submit to the payroll bureau.
– Upload monthly pension submissions to pension provider.
– Work in line with the pension regulations and have responsibility for maintaining this.
– Perform quarterly internal audits on pensions.
– Administer all benefits and e-file all documentation.
– Ensure records are up to date.
– Liaise with the 3rd party providers and act as a point of contact.
– Provide information to staff through leaflets, documents, emails and create content for the HR Manager to share with the business.
– Overseeing the new starter benefits are administered and added to the schemes as required.
– Ensuring that all benefit providers are aware of new starters/ leavers and employee change details.
– To approve and keep a record of the childcare vouchers and entering details onto the system each month.
– Support the HR Manager with the Payroll, Pension and Benefit audits by providing relevant documentation and reports as required.
– Supporting the HR Manager in providing an efficient and professional level of administration to the business.
– Ensure copies of receipt of all necessary documentation, emails and authorisations are kept and stored correctly.
– Cross training and learning basic HR skills to support the team as required by the business.
– Supporting HR Manager in providing an efficient and professional recruitment service to the business.
– Ensuring receipt of all necessary documentation from managers.
– Placing Job Adverts.
– Receiving and forwarding CVs.
– Maintaining Recruitment status spreadsheet and produce reports.
– Arranging interviews.
Joiners / Leavers
– Maintaining spreadsheet of all new joiners and leavers details.
– Notifying relevant internal departments and all benefit providers of changes.
– Assisting HR Manager in the production of contracts and letters.
– Ensuring receipt of all necessary documents and alert HR Manager as necessary.
– Collating information and apply for background checks.
– Arranging Induction meetings.
Contracts and documentation
– Responsible for drafting all offers and contracts of employment.
– Responsible for drafting all employee change letters and records.
– Ensuring that all e-filing is carried out.
– Maintaining spreadsheet of actions relating to conduct and performance improvement actions.
– Supporting HR Manager in any necessary actions and documentation.
– Maintaining spreadsheets and chasing receipt of job descriptions, performance plans, reviews, development plans and skills assessments.
– Filing all received reviews and documentation on employee files.
Systems / HRIS
– Managing the HR Inbox alerting HR Manager of queries received, responding to queries where appropriate.
– Assisting in the implementation of HRIS and manage the data entry.
– Supporting the HR Manager with HRIS Champions, training and workshops.
– Support the HR Manager with roll out of new initiatives and projects as required.
– Minimum 3 years’ experience in a Payroll, HR and Benefits administrative support role ideally gained in a financial services company or similar professional services environment.
– Previous Payroll, Pension and Benefits experience a distinct advantageous but not essential.
– Excellent working knowledge of complete Microsoft Office Suite, Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook, essential.
– Strong organisational skills and attention to detail, hands on, capable of handling multiple streams.
– Uses initiative, proactive, positive, drive for excellence and improvement.
– Excellent standard of written and spoken English
– Commitment to confidentiality and the ability to deal with people-related matters sensitively.
– Work in line with our Company values.
– Preferable CIPP Qualified or part qualified or other relevant payroll qualification, but not essential.
– Preferable CIPD Qualified or part qualified or other relevant HR qualification, but not essential.
To apply, please click the below link and send your covering letter and CV along with your contact details.