We are Duologi, which is the trading name of Specialist Lending Limited. We are a limited company registered in England & Wales under number 10664999 at the registered address:
We are a lender that has provided finance on a fixed-term basis. We are authorised and regulated by the Financial Conduct Authority.
General conditions of credit
Any application for finance will be assessed based on your financial circumstances and credit history.
There are certain conditions that must be met in order to apply for a loan with Duologi. You must:
- Be 18 years or over at the date of the application.
- Be no older than 75 years at the end of the loan term.
- Be a UK resident with 3 years of UK address history.
- Have an annual income of at least £10,000.
- Have a valid personal phone number and e-mail address.
- Have a good credit history with no late payments, county court judgements (CCJs),
debt relief orders, individual voluntary arrangement (IVA) or bankruptcies.
It is important to note that any missed or late repayments may affect your credit rating, which could make it more difficult to obtain credit in the future.
For further information on Terms and Conditions when taking out finance, please refer to the below:
- Regulated finance: http://duologi.com/wp-content/uploads/2024/01/Duologi-Credit-Agreement-Regulated.pdf
- Unregulated finance: http://duologi.com/wp-content/uploads/2024/01/Duologi-Exempt-Agreement-Exempt.pdf
This covers terms such as cancellation, withdrawal from the loan, early repayment, default and termination.
If you have any further questions, you can refer to our Frequently Asked Questions page.
These terms and conditions are regarding the finance only.
For terms and conditions relating to the specific product or service you purchased, please refer to the merchant that supplied these to you.